The Samsung Galaxy S21 trio (S21, S21 Plus, & S21 Ultra) were announced last year, and as expected of flagship devices, they’re currently getting their first major software version update out of the promised four, and this is the Android 12 update, which brings the new One UI 4.1 software version along with it.
So today, I’ll be teaching you exactly how you can update your Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra phones to Android 12 version update, & One UI 4.1.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin.
How to Update Your Samsung Galaxy S21 to Android 12 With One UI 4.1
First of all, in Samsung’s usual fashion, the update is gradually rolling out regionally, so you might not get or see it on your phone as of the time you’re reading this article.
But to confirm if you’ve got it in your region, here’s what you should do.
- Simply go to your phone’s settings page, scroll to the bottom, and tap on “Software update“.
- Tap on “Download and install“, and immediately, your phone will start searching for any newly available software updates.
- If the new Android version update has been made available in your region, you should see it right there on your screen.
- Now, simply tap on the “Download” button on your screen, and it will begin downloading on your device.
- Once it’s done downloading, go ahead and tap on “Install now“, and the installation process will begin.
- Once it’s done and your phone is fully restarted, you can simply go back to Settings > About phone > Software information, to confirm that you’re now running the new Android 12 version with One UI 4.1 software on it.
And that wraps it up for today on how you can update your Samsung Galaxy S21 phones to Android 12 and the One UI 4.1 software version.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this article to be helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.