The Samsung Galaxy S10 trio (S10, S10+, & S10e) were announced way back in Feb 2019, and since then, they’ve received two major Android version updates, and as we speak, they’re currently getting the third & last major update which is Android 12 update, and it brings the One UI 4.1 software version along with it.
So today, I’ll be teaching you exactly how you can update your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e smartphones to the new Android 12 version update, which gets you the One UI 4.1 software.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then let’s begin.
How to Update Your Samsung Galaxy S10 to Android 12 With One UI 4.1
First of all, in Samsung’s usual fashion, the update is gradually rolling out regionally, so you might not get or see it on your phone as of the time you’re reading this article.
But to confirm if you’ve got it in your region, here’s what you should do.
- Simply go to your phone’s settings page, scroll to the bottom, and tap on “Software update“.
- Tap on “Download and install“, and immediately, your phone will start searching for any newly available software updates.
- If the new Android version update has been made available in your region, you should see it right there on your screen.
- Now, simply tap on the “Download” button on your screen, and it will begin downloading on your device.
- Once it’s done downloading, go ahead and tap on “Install now“, and the installation process will begin.
- Once it’s done and your phone is fully restarted, you can simply go back to Settings > About phone > Software information, to confirm that you’re now running the new Android 12 version with One UI 4.1 software on it.
And that wraps it up for today on how you can update your Samsung Galaxy S10 phones to Android 12 and the One UI 4.1 software version.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comments section below, and if you find this article to be helpful, then kindly give it a thumbs up by sharing it, and as always, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, #peace out.
- 100+ Best HD & 4K wallpapers for your Galaxy A51 phone.
- How to set up and use Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 super wallpapers on your Galaxy A51.
- How to set up a customized hole-punch notification LED using the hole-punch cutout on your Galaxy A51 phone.