Lord of The Rings (film series) By J.R.R. Tolkien. The movie is about a magical ring, capable of doing wonders that must not get into the hands of the enemy or the world would be a mess.
It tells us the story of a young boy who does everything possible to avoid this powerful ring falling into the hands of the enemy and embarks on a journey along with his friends to destroy the ring.
If you’re looking for an adventurous movie, then “The Lord of the Rings” is for you. The movie is an action, adventurous, magical-themed movie.
The Movie Characters
- Frodo, who is the main character of the movie, his major aim is to protect and destroy the ring so it doesn’t get into the hands of the enemy
- His friend Sam, stood by Frodo’s side all through the movie and helped him to accomplish his mission of destroying the ring.
- Gandalf is a very wise and powerful wizard. He aids Frodo in achieving his goal using his magical skills to help in the quest.
- Aragon, the heir to the Gondor throne plays a significant role in the movie
- Legolas is an elf who happens to also be an archer. A great and fearless warrior who fought the enemies during the time of the war
- Gimli, a warrior who’s dwarfed and very strong
- Saruman is a wizard who because of greed turned against the good who accompanied Sauron, the main antagonist of the movie in the quest for power through the ring.
- Galadriel, the queen of the elves has magical powers that aided in the times of the war
- Boromir, who was tempted by the powers of the ring and wanted to take it for himself
- Faramir, Boromir’s brother
And some other characters
Orcs, the bad guys who were led by Saunon
Army of the Dark forces, led by the wizard Saruman
About the Lord of The Rings (film series) By J.R.R. Tolkien
In the movie, Frodo, the agonist, has to take the ring to a certain mountain to destroy it and prevent anybody in the world from having it.
The Orcs led by Saunon, have to prevent Frodo and his friends from destroying the ring as Saumon accompanied by Saruman the wizard wants the ring for himself and gains all the powers and becomes undefeatable.
If Sauron gets access to the ring, the world is in danger as his greed and quest for power will make him destroy the world and most especially cities where the good guys live.
Frodo has to embark on a journey with his friends with the aid of Gandalf the wizard to destroy the ring before Saunon gets access to it.
The fellowship of the ring, a fellowship of individuals from different places or cities, was put together to help in the destruction of the ring.
This fellowship is supposed to meet with the elves in the realm of Rivendell, a hidden place of the elves. And this meeting is headed by Lord Elrod the king of the elves.
All members of the fellowship Fredo, Sam, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and others are to journey from their various destinations to meet with Lord Elrod at the Rivendell
Boromir, a member of the fellowship from Gondor, became tempted by the powers of the ring and because of his greed, he wanted to take the ring from Frodo and keep it to himself. This causes a division in the fellowship and Frodo decides to continue on his journey.
The quest for power made Sauron gather an army of the Orcs and dark forces to fight against the fellowship of the ring to get the ring from them. This broke into a war on Middle Earth.
At last, the ring was destroyed by Fredo accompanied by his best friend Sam, the destruction made Saunon powerless and neutralized the powers of the dark forces so the war came to an end.
The story features friendship, greed, magic, betrayal, and a quest for power.
The graphics of the movie were nice and the magical scenes were realistic. The effects were great and the storyline was adventurous.
Lord of the Rings holds a deep lesson on what greed and the quest for power can do to people and what it makes them do