Learn how to check Airtel data balance in two ways.
If you’re here, then that means you don’t know how to check your data balances on your Airtel line, am I right?
Well, if that’s the case, then today, I’ll be showing you exactly how you can do that, and in two different ways.
So, you’re ready?
Sure, then, let’s begin.
- How to borrow data from Airtel.
- How to borrow Airtime from Airtel.
- Learn how to get 250MB worth of data for just ₦25 with the Airtel night browsing plan.
How to check Airtel data balance using USSD code
Follow these steps to check your Airtel data balance using the USSD code format.
- Open your call dialer app, dial the code, *140#, and send it.
- Once you do this, you’ll get a prompt, and also receive an SMS from Airtel, detailing all your current active data subscriptions, and their respective balances
Now, let’s see how we can do the same thing using the My Airtel mobile app.
How to check Airtel data balance using the Airtel mobile app
Download now: The My Airtel mobile app.
- First thing first, if you don’t have the app installed on your phone, simply follow the link above to download it.
- Once you’re done, open it, and if it’s your first time using it, you’ll first to register with your Airtel number, and also create a password, else, simply login with your existing account.
- Once you’re logged in, right there on the app’s homepage, you should be able to see your active balance.
- To see a detailed view of your data balances, simply tap on “Manage Account“, and select “Data Balance“.
- That way, you’ll be able to see every single detail about your data balances.
And that wraps it up on how to check Airtel data balances in two ways.
- All Airtel data plans, their prices, duration, & subscription codes.
- How to manually configure your Airtel internet settings.
- How to check your Airtel mobile number with your phone if you forgot it.