You see, I don’t know what on earth might make anyone forget how to check Etisalat (9mobile) data balance on their smartphones, but if you happen to fall among this category of people that tends to forget such little things like this a lot,
Well, you’re not alone, because i tend to forget things quite a lot too.
So, without beating about the bush, today I’m gonna show you real quick, the three super easy procedures which one can follow, in order to check the Etisalat data balances on their smartphones.
And these steps include;
- How to check Etisalat data balance via USSD code.
- How to check Etisalat data balance via text message format.
- How to check Etisalat data balance by downloading 9mobile app.
And without further ado, let’s get started… #cheers.
How to check your Etisalat data balance via USSD code
To check your remaining data volume on your Etisalat line via USSD code, all you have to do is;
- Go to the dialer app on your phone and dial *228# and send.
- A text message will be sent back to you, containing all your current data subscriptions on the line and their individual remaining data volume or balances.
Using Text Message Format
To check the data balances on your Etisalat line via text message format, simply;
- Text the word “BAL” to 228 using your smartphone.
- And once again, a new text message will be returned to you, showing you all the current data subscriptions you have on your line, and their varying data balances.
How to check Etisalat data balance using 9mobile official app.
Now if one reason or the other, dialing USSD codes and sending text messages seem so stressful to you, you can simply download Etisalat’s (9mobile) official app, and from there, you can check both your data balances, airtime balances, and every other balance or additional information you might want to know about, concerning your Etisalat line.
- So to start with, download the 9mobile official app by following the link above.
- After you did that, open it for the first time and you’ll be requested to provide your Etisalat mobile phone number, after which an OTP code will be sent to you.
- Enter the OTP code as requested and you might further be required to set your login details so nobody else will be able to log into the app without your permission.
- After you’ve done all that, you should be ushered into the app’s homepage, where whence you can see every single detail concerning your Etisalat line, like your data balances, airtime balances, date of registration, PUK code, etc.
Okay fellas, so these are the three easiest procedures that one can follow, in order to check Etisalat data balances on their Etisalat lines.
Don’t forget to give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you enjoyed reading it, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow, #Peace Out.