This month, one Google Pixel 5 smartphone will be given to one lucky reader (tap here to join), and for those who don’t know, this giveaway contest is fully organised and sponsored by Android Authority on the Android Authority webpage, so we just thought that we’d give our loyal readers who doesn’t know about it, at least a chance to try their luck in order to win something for themselves.
Formerly the giveaway used to be a weekly thing, that is, every week, one gadget (smartphones mostly) is being given out to one lucky reader, but just recently, the game rules have changed, and now it has become a monthly thing, and not just for one winner this around, but three lucky winners. You can read up on all the rules and regulations concerning the giveaway by simply tapping here.
So how do you join and partake in this giveaway contest for chance to win a brand new Google Pixel 5 mobile device?
Simply, just follow the steps that have been listed out below.
- Join the giveaway by simply following this link, and you’ll be directed to the appropriate page.
- While in there, you’ll be required to fulfill some simple task right there and then, task such as subscribing to the android authority newsletter, liking their pages on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- The more task you complete, the more points you garner, and the more points you have, the more your chances of winning the grand price, the Pixel 5 smartphone.
- The grand prize is given to the user with the highest points, and then two other prizes to the next two runner-ups.
- The giveaway contest is open and runs for a period of one month (formerly one week), and it doesn’t matter where, or what country that you’re based in, anyone can partake in it, reason why it is called an international giveaway contest.
- Once again, you can join it by simply tapping this link.
The Google Pixel 5 short briefing
The Google Pixel 5 phone was launched just last week as a successor to the Pixel 4 and 4 XL from last year. It comes with a Snapdragon 765G processor, 8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage capacity.
It has a 6 Inches display, a 12MP wide + 16MP ultrawide camera combo on its rear, boosts the latest version of android, Android 11 out of the box, and since this is a Pixel phone, it will be getting up to 4yrs of new software (android version) updates in its lifetime.
The phone is currently sold for $699 USD, but you’re given the chance to get it for free, when you partake in this giveaway contest. So what are you waiting for? Why not join now?
Alright fellas, so that’s it, don’t say i don’t do anything for you guys. Anyways, give this post a thumbs up by sharing it if you enjoyed reading it, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow, #Peace Out.