The Nokia X71 was launched during April this year, into the you know, mid range smartphones segment.
It features a hole punch camera display, a Snapdragon 660 processor, 128GB of storage with 6GB of RAM, three cameras at the back with one at the front, making it a total of four cameras, Android 9.0 Pie operating system which is based on the Google’s androidOne program, and a 3500mAh battery.
As a matter of fact, it is the first and only Nokia smartphone to have the iconic hole punch camera design, and i must confess that i love it.
But there’s a problem.
Now this problem is not with the specs of the phone, neither is it with the design or anything else, but with the current position that this phone is standing.
Here’s what i mean. In December 2018, Nokia released the Nokia 8.1, codenamed Nokia X7. Now when this particular Nokia X71 launched, i literally thought it was the successor to the last year’s X7.
But recently, Nokia has once again released a new smartphone, the Nokia 7.2, with exactly the same specs as the X71.
When i say the same specs, i mean the same processors, the same screen sizes, the same cameras, android versions, battery, with their only differences being their designs and launch date.
So the question remains, what smartphone is the Nokia X71 succeeding? Well i bet that question will be best left for Nokia to answer it themselves.
But in the meantime, here are all the specs that you need to know about the Nokia X71 smartphone.. #Enjoy.
Nokia X71 Full Phone Specifications, Features and Price
- Dimensions: 157.2 × 76.5 × 8 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Build: Front & Back glass, aluminum frame
- Size: 6.39 Inches
- Resolution: Full HD+ (1080 × 2316 pixels)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, Hole Punch
- Rear: 48MP (wide), 8MP (ultra-wide), 5MP (Depth sensor)
- Front: 16MP (Hole punch)
- Features: [email protected], [email protected] Video recording
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 (14nm)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM & Storage: 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage
- microSD Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
- Android Version: Android 9.0 Pie (androidOne)
- Size: 3500mAh
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear mounted
- Wireless Charging: No
- IP rating: None
- Stereo Speakers: No
- Jumia NG: 122,880 Naira ($340)
Nokia X71 Spec Summary
|OEM, Model||Country||SoC||Year, Month||Screen size,|
|Worldwide||Snapdragon 660 (14nm)||2019-04||6.39″|
|IPS, ~400 ppi, 19:9 ratio. 128GB, 6GB RAM. 48+8+5MP rear, 16MP front. Dual SIM (dual stand-by). 3500 mAh. April 2019 release.|
Alright guys, so that’s all about the Nokia X71 smartphone. Do let us know what you think in the comments section below, also don’t forget to share this article if you enjoyed reading it.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter if you haven’t done so, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow.. #Peace Out