The Infinix Zero series smartphones, have always been the highest end and flagship level smartphones from Infinix, year after year, and this year’s Zero 7 will be no different.
But there’s a problem.. Wait, I’ll tell you in a bit. But first of all, hold my “Google Pixel 4XL“..
Now the thing is, personally i don’t know if Infinix wants to close the chapter for its flagship Zero lineups.
I mean, it’s about that time of the year once again, when everyone is supposed to be anticipating what Infinix is bringing to the table for 2019, but what do we have here?
Nothing. Not even a single word from the said Infinix Mobility themselves. Not even a single spec leak or rumor. No renders, nothing.
Okay wait, by following past Infinix smartphone launch records, the Infinix Zero series are always launched towards late November of every year.
Now you’ll agree with me that we’re already heading towards the end of October, the said November is around the corner, and nobody wants to agree to have heard any information or rumor at all, concerning the next Infinix Zero 7 smartphone.
So does this mean that Infinix is finally calling it a day for the Zero series?
Well, i can’t tell either, because i don’t work at Infinix headquarters, a part of me is saying that they’ve finally decided to call it a day, while another part of me, strongly believes there will be a Zero 7 smartphone, and it is going to be massive.
Massive not in terms of size, but in terms of specs. So without further ado, here are the spec, that i think the Infinix Zero 7 is gonna come with, maybe this year, or early next year.. #Enjoy
Infinix Zero 7 & Zero 7 Pro Spec and Features – What I’ve Been Thinking So Far.
- Dimension: Not available.
- Weight: N/A
- Material: Front and Back glass + aluminum frame
- Size: 6.6 Inches
- Resolution: 1080p (Full HD+)
- Panel: OLED (with always-On display, & hole punch camera)
- Rear: Quad setup maybe… (48MP main + 16MP Ultra-wide + 8MP Telephoto + 2MP Macro lens).
- Front: 32MP, in a hole punch cutout.
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G90T or its SnapDragon equivalent.
- RAM & Storage: Maybe a 6GB or 8GB with 64GB and 128GB of storage, and then a higher 8GB and 12GB with 256GB of storage.
- Android version: Android 10 out of the box, or they might be dumb enough to launch it with the now ageing Android 9.0 Pie.
- XOS version: XOS 5.5, or an entirely new version.
- Size: 4100mAh to 4500mAh
- Fast Charging support: Surely.
- Charging port: USB-C
- Stereo speakers: Maybe
- Fingerprint: Under display (Optical)
- Wireless Charging: Definitely not gonna happen.
- Water resistance rating: In your dreams.
Alright guys, so that’s possibly everything that I’ve been thinking lately, concerning the next Infinix Zero 7 smartphone.
Remember, these are all my personal thoughts towards it, and does not in any way reflects what Infinix might have in store for us, that is if they will be releasing a new Zero phone at all for this year.
But in the meantime, do let me know your thoughts in the comments section below. Don’t forget to share this article if you enjoyed reading it.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter if you haven’t done so before now, and as always, I’ll see you all tomorrow.. #Peace Out.
• Infinix Zero 6 Review – So good that it is disappointing.
• Infinix Hot S4 Review – A nice contender for the Zero 6 in terms of design.
• Infinix Note 6 Review – What Infinix should have done on the Zero 6.
• Infinix Hot 8 Review – The best Infinix Hot phone that you can get your hands on, right now.